1. Scope and contact details
2. Collection and storage of what data and purpose for which they are used
We collect standard personal data relating to your website visit, such as your IP address, the web pages you visit on our website, the date of your visit and the browser used.
Via this website, personal data are collected when users of the website fill in the contact form, fill in the complaint form and /or subscribe to the news updates. We ask you to fill in your full name, e-mail address, organisation, country and message. This data is only used for the purpose of providing further assistance / feedback in case of the contact form/ complaint form and e-mail the correct news updates to your e-mail address. You do have the ability to log out of this news update at any time and no further e-mails will be sent (by following the link in the newsletter or send an e-mail to email@example.com). No additional personal information is logged when a user of the website requests the Certificates of analysis of a specific batch of a InActiv Blue product.
The website doesn’t install cookies on your computer, other than functional cookies. For further details, see the section below on cookies.
3. Disclosure of data
InActiv Blue will not disclose your personal data to third parties for any purposes other than the purposes listed below.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent
- disclosure is necessary in order to assert and exercise the company purpose, the purchase and sale of medical products, and if there is no reason to assume that you have an outweighing protectable interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- case of a legal obligation to disclosure as well as
- doing so is legally permissible and necessary for the execution of contractual matters with you.
4. The security of your personal data
We believe it is absolutely essential to protect your privacy in handling personal data and to ensure that all business information is duly protected. To this end, InActiv Blue has developed security measures which have been adjusted at the technological and organisational level to prevent the destruction, loss, falsification, changing, prohibited access or the erroneous disclosure to third parties of personal data as well as any other prohibited processing of this data.
Our security measures are constantly updated to keep up with the new developments. However, please bear in mind that no security system is 100% watertight. Under no circumstances can InActiv Blue be held liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the incorrect or unlawful use of your personal data by a third party.
5. What are your rights in respect of our use of your personal data?
You have the right to:
- request access to all personal data we process about you
- request that we correct any personal data we process about you that are inaccurate, incomplete or outdated.
- object to the processing of your personal data if you have serious and legitimate reasons relating to your specific circumstances that justify such an objection. You acknowledge that a refusal to provide or a request for the erasure of personal data means that certain services can no longer be delivered.
- request that we delete all personal data we process about you if those data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Withdraw your prior consent for your personal data to be processed. In this respect, you need to be aware of the fact that this request will be assessed and weighed against our overriding interests and/or any legal or judicial decisions that oppose the erasure
- request that the processing of your personal data be restricted. This is possible when:
- you dispute the accuracy of the personal data
- processing is unlawful
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes outlined above, but when you need the data for your defense in the context of legal proceedings;
- obtain your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form. If you wish so , you have the right to provide your personal data to another service provider (= right to transfer ability of data). To exercise these rights, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the “Contact” form on our Website. For security reasons, we will only be able to respond to your request if you provide us with proof of identity, e.g. by sending us a copy of both sides of your identity card. We will endeavor to respond to any request in a timely manner.
6. Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Belgian Privacy Commission: Personal Privacy Protection Commission, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Belgium, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35, e-mail: email@example.com
8.1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data or text files placed on your local computer by websites. Such cookies can have different purposes: for instance there are technical cookies (language settings for example), session cookies (temporary cookies) and tracking cookies (cookies following and recording your behaviour on the website in order to be able to offer a better user experience). A cookie contains a unique code which allows the recognition of your browser during a visit to the website or to improve your user experience during repeated visits to the platform. Cookies can be placed by the server of the website you are visiting or by a partner with whom this website collaborates. The server of the website can only read the cookies it has placed itself. It does not have access to other information contained on your computer or mobile device.
The content of a cookie usually consists of the name of the service that placed the cookie, an expiry date and a unique numerical code. Cookies generally ease and speed up the interaction between users and the website and help users navigate between the different parts of the website. Cookies can also be used to personalise the content of the website to the user.
8.2 “InActiv Blue” uses the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies These cookies are essential to be able to visit our websites and to use particular parts of it. These cookies allow you to navigate between the different parts of the website or to complete forms and take part in discussions on our platform for example. If you refuse these cookies, certain parts of the website may not work, or may not work optimally.
- Functional cookies Functional cookies are cookies which ease and facilitate the functioning of our website for our users and ensure that you will have a more personalised browsing experience. The website uses a registration or a newsletter for instance (if signed for this newsletter).
8.3 Cookie management
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You may, however, set your browser to not save cookies on your computer or to always display a notice before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all features of our website. You can also, at any time, remove already installed cookies from your computer or mobile device.
Most recently updated version: 10/01/2022